This upp provides CouchDB Hosting and effective CouchDB development activities, based on your specific use case.
After an initial user requirements assessment and agreement, we will develop your own custom, CouchDB based, HTTP API, that is a secure interface to read and write your data to CouchDB. This API will be provided in the form of one or more couchapps, compatible with any official open source release of Apache CouchDB.
Delivered couchapps will be ready to encapsulate your frontend code too, to allow you effectively rely, in production, on a single open source CouchDB instance for everything: as your database, as your backend and to serve your frontend. Instructions on how to update your frontend will be provided.
With CouchDB Development you get
- Custom and Secure API development: we will create the most simple, yet powerful and secure API to read/write your data to CouchDB
- Optimized Data Structuring based on your use cases: we will analyze and establish how to structure your data and databases to optimize performance, ensuring your app can scale out
- Ease of Maintenance and future Development: your API will be designed, from the ground up, to let you easily perform maintenance or future development activities.
- No vendor lock-in: we will develop an API which is served, live and runs within a single official, open source, release of Apache CouchDB. Changing your hosting provider or using your own dedicated server will be a matter of minutes, by simply replicating away
CouchDB Development includes:
- Development activities as described above
- Support provided on tickets from Monday to Friday, EU business hours, 9:00-18:00 CET.
- 8 hours guaranteed response time
Please note: Trial period must be used for initial user requirements assessment and agreement