Install your app
- Browse the store
- Choose your app and click Free Trial
- Enter your e-mail to receive activation e-mail
- Check your inbox and click activation link to deploy an instance of this app to your Cloud
Free for 30 days
- Every new app instance will benefit of 30 free days to check if it suits your needs
- After installation, check your inbox for instructions to operate your new instance: these depend on the selected app and may be links, credentials or details to get started
- Same e-mail will contain a button to your instance control panel, to check its usage, manage links, or upgrade plan
To extend trial period or add more features to your instance you may upgrade your plan
- Register to Smileupps Cloud and access your Instance Control Panel
- Click the Upgrade/Extend button
- Upgrade by raising Plan for more resources or Class for more features
- Extend by postponing the expiration time
- Checkout with Stripe
Loaded with features
You own your data
You will be the direct owner of your cloud application instance and all the business data you store within.
Next to you
We support major cloud hosting providers worldwide, so you can deploy apps exactly where you need them.
Apps and cloud hosting are immediately available and provided together. No more complicated servers to set up or apps to install by yourself.
Use your own domain name for your app, to strenghten your brand and privacy.
Get in touch with developers directly: ask them a question, customizations or maintenance activities.
Know exactly how many resources your app is consuming and be alerted when they raise too much.
Deploy apps where you need them
US West: Dedicated *
US East: Dedicated *
Italy: Multi Tenant
London: Dedicated *
Amsterdam: Dedicated *
Frankfurt: Dedicated *
Singapore: Dedicated *
Smileupps for developers
Smileupps enables new lightweight business models, disrupting barriers to global market
Change your target
Cloud apps allow targeting monthly paying companies instead of consumers in search for free or freemium apps only
Focus on your app
We will manage everything else, from store to hosting services, so you can concentrate on development and supporting your customers.
Enter the future
Huge library support
As pure web apps, you may reuse any kind of library out there. Here are some examples:
1. Choose your backend
Following backends have a native HTTP Api. You can use them as plain database servers, or as full-stack app engines, to store, deliver and run both apps and data. Install the one you prefer to your local disk or start immediately using our hosted versions.
Apache CouchDB 1.6.1
Apache CouchDB™ is the open-source database for the web, backed by Apache FSF. Can be used as standalone database or complete app engine solution to store and run apps called couchapps.
Barrell Alpha 2.2
Barrell™ is a CouchDB distribution forked from CouchDB 1.6.1, greatly focused on performance and extending couchapps development experience with a whole new set of features.
2. Develop your couchapp
Easily create offline-first responsive apps! Triggerjob background daemon let you add e-mails, sms, scheduled backups, payments or integrate with any third party REST API.
In-browser dev tools
Forget cumbersome native toolchains! The in-browser web tool DDoc Lab is ready to be your best friend, with its offline editing and remote deployment capabilities.
3. Sell to customers
When your couchapp is ready and hosted in the cloud, it's time to create your store page.
Detail your app
Give it a name, a description and upload some pictures. Tell which services you are including, such as support or maintenance.
Create the magic, so it can be installed with just one click, anywhere and anytime, even when you are sleeping.